ZOLA- BROW HENNA 04 CARAMEL BROWN – 10g
The Professional range of ZOLA COSMETICS Brow Henna consists from 6 rich and highly pigmented colours and 4 colour-correctors (modifiers) that can be mixed and customised to create a unique and perfect shade for any client.
- Zola’s Brow Henna formula contains a caring complex of AMLA (a natural source of Vitamin C), Shikakai (known as “hair fruit”, ancient plant from India that helps to cleanse and restore the hairs), and Tartaric acid to strengthen and moisturise the hair
- Zola’ Brow Henna is the highest quality of Henna derived when extracted from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant coming all the way from India
- Guarantees long-lasting stain and predicted results – up to 14 days on the skin and 6 weeks in hairs
- Gentle and innovative formula
- 1 bottle contains 10g of henna and is enough for 100 treatments
01 blonde (corrector) – color corrector for giving a light shade on the skin for fair girls is ideal in combination with taupe brown, light brown, brown
02 light brown – the main color for lovers of light hairs and a light shade on the skin, suitable for blondes and light blond girls.
03 taupe brown – light brown with a cool undertone, leaves a bright mark on the skin. Ideal for fair-haired girls.
04 caramel – the main color for giving a warm tone to the skin and hairs, suitable for warm girls.
05 brown – gives a rich shade on the skin, has a neutral undertone, a universal color that effectively combines with each color from the collection.
06 dark brown – suitable for dark girls who prefer bright, clear eyebrows.
07 ebony brown is the darkest shade in the base color collection. Suitable for bright girls, brunettes, brown-haired women.
08 black (corrector) – color corrector for giving a darker shade to the hairs and color on the skin. Can be combined with the colors of the brown line.
09 red (corrector) – warm color corrector to give a warmer tone to the skin, suitable for redhead girls with warm undertones. Can be combined with the brown line.
10 yellow (corrector) – color corrector for giving a warmer shade on the skin of fair girls. goes well with the brown color range.
How to use:
Mix henna with distilled or sterile water of the room temperature in a 1:1 ratio to create a consistency of soy sauce.
Depending on the consistency, henna will result in a bolder or lighter stain. The thicker the consistency – the brighter the result will be.
Ingredients: lawsonia inermis, emblica officinlias (amla), Acacia consinna (shikakai), Para Phenylene Diamine (p-phenylenediamine), Para amino phenol (p-aminophenol), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite, Tartaric Acid, Soap Stone